Effective Date: February 1, 2021
18 years old or older
The Services are for individuals who are 18 years or older. If you are under the age of 18, please do not attempt to register with us on this Website or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from someone under 18, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have collected personal information from someone under the age of 18, please Contact Us.
Information We May Collect
Information You Disclose.
We receive information about you when you provide it through forms or surveys, and when you sign up for a user account and use our Services. In addition, we receive information about you when you use, edit, or access your account. As a result of those actions, you may supply us with certain information, including, but not limited to, your name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, phone number, health history, product preferences, payment or financial information, and other information.
Information Automatically Collected.
We may automatically collect certain information resulting from your use of our Services. This information may include your IP address, login details and password, and the location of your device. We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, e-mails, and our web pages to collect information about your browsing actions and patterns, information about your devices (such as information related to your computer, internet connection, operating system, and internet browser type), or other technical information.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Services, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include: advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers; analytics companies; your mobile device manufacturer; and, your mobile service provider. The information they collect may be personally identifiable and may include information about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. These third parties may use this information to provide you with interest-based advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We do not sell your information, but we may use the information we collect as follows:
- to establish your account and credentials and to verify the same;
- to improve the quality of the administration, interaction and use of the Services, including tracking your usage, administering a survey, estimating audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, performing quality control and improvement, analyzing user base including analyzing user base geographic location and demographics, and responding to any of your inquiries;
- to provide you the Services, including any information relating to the Services;
- to send you notifications about your account and any updates to the Services, including any changes to the same;
- to recognize you when you use the Services;
- to provide you information, and to offer you any additional services provided by us or third-party goods and services, unless you opt out of such contact by following the Opt-Out procedure below;
- to provide to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are contractually bound by to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to disclose to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred;
- to analyze the measure success of marketing and promotional efforts of our products or Services and any third-party products or services offered to you through our Site or Services;
- to scrub any information that specifically identifies you to include in an aggregated database that we may use or permit others to use for any commercial purposes, in our sole discretion; and
- We may use or disclose personal information for research purposes, provided that an institutional review board authorized by law or a privacy board waives the authorization requirement and provided that the researcher makes certain representations regarding the use and protection of your PHI.
Disclosure of your Information
We may disclose your information to our affiliates, partners and other third parties, including subcontractors, to:
- assist us with the maintenance and operation of the Services;
- market and promote the Services, including the measurement of the success of such efforts;
- to disclose to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
If the information that we disclose to others consists of your Personal Information, then we will request that the party receiving such information be contractually bound to appropriate confidentiality provisions restricting the additional disclosure of such information. We shall have no restrictions on the use and disclosure of information that is automatically collected or information that has been deidentified and anonymized.
Accessing/Deleting your Personal Information
You can update, correct, or delete your Personal Information by contacting us at email@example.com. We may not be able to delete your Personal Information without also deleting your account, and we may not accommodate a request to change or delete information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Consumers residing in California are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). If you are a California resident, this section may apply to you at such time that we become subject to CCPA. At this time, we are not subject to the CCPA.
If you are a California resident, and if the CCPA applies to us, you can make certain requests regarding your personal information. We will fulfill each of these requests to the extent required and permitted by law.
You can ask us what personal information we have about you, including a list of categories of your personal information that we have sold and a list of categories of your personal information that we have shared with another company for business purposes. If you make this request, and to the extent required by law, we will return to you any of the following, as applicable: the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which we collect your personal information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; a list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to; and, a list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose.
You can ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months.
In addition, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal information. Once we receive a request, we will delete the personal information (to the extent required by law) we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. Choosing to delete your personal information may impact your ability to use our websites and online features.
Finally, you can ask that we stop selling your personal information, or disclosing it for a business purpose. We share or sell your personal information as described in the “How Collected Information is Shared by Us” section of this policy.
We will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. This generally means we will not deny you goods or services, charge different prices or rates, provide a different level of service or quality of goods, or suggest that you might receive a different price or level of quality for goods.
You can make these requests by calling 305-985-6170, e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or using our Website’s contact us form at www.myketaminehome.com/contact.
Certain consumers residing in Nevada are afforded certain additional rights with respect to their personal information. You may have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, and you may also have the right to review and request changes to the personal information that we have collected. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the information provided below.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse, or unauthorized access will not occur, and we cannot and are not responsible for our third-party vendors.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) credentials for access of the Services, you are responsible for keeping these credentials confidential. We ask you not to share your credentials with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website or Services like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of our Website.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain links to other websites, advertisements and applications offered by third parties (“Third Party Links”) that may collect and use your information. Third Party Links are beyond our control and the activities of third parties are subject to those third parties’ individual privacy policies.